Blast Kong Blast Kong

Didn't know you were on NewGrounds as well!

Anyway, I like what you did here. You gave the song a more relaxed atmosphere than the original, which is nice. It's a different take on the composition.

Good job, bro!

(also, only 4 MB? what is this 128kbps madness?!)

DJtheSdotcom responds:

Have you listened to Skerries? I don't think it can get anymore relaxed than it is already XD
Also I can't hear much difference between 128kbps and more anyway, so I'll encourage everyone to save that space for other stuff.
Thanks!

Homework Homework

Sounds rather good! It just tends to drag on for longer than it needs to, but it sounds pretty epic so I don't really mind. Others might complain about repetition or something, though.

Why is it called Homework, by the way? Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of person who should be complaining about song titles but I'm just curious.

Anyhow, nice job!

Galactic Ultima (BooBlock) Galactic Ultima (BooBlock)

Eh...

To be honest, I didn't like this very much. You kept using the same sounds over and over again, some not even used in a different way -- I felt like you could've done much more with this. It didn't need to be this long if you were going to keep doing the same thing over and over again -- which you did -- so that is definitely a bad point that you should take into consideration.

Also, some of the chords you used were not right. You don't want to create an unpleasant tune for the listener, now do you? It sounds like you're not very known with musical theory -- I may be able to help you with that when you're making your next song.

This wasn't bad, but I got bored listening to it after a while because of its repetitiveness -- you should've used different sounds and different keys. But it's okay; it's your first Trance song after all.

6/10
3/5

Keep it up!

BooBlock responds:

that's the most righteus rewiev I've ever read.
yeah, I should prefer for trance song a little bit longer, like I made this in 30 minutes...

Wasn't my best, but good rewiev afterall... :D

We Like To Move It We Like To Move It

Pretty good!

I liked it! However, there were no real transitions. Also, the intro's a bit meh-like, and the same goes for the ending. It was all so... I don't know, rushed maybe. The kick sounds quite generic, although that's not a real point. The VSTi's you picked for the melodies were quite nice, but I didn't really like the guitar you put in.

Overall, pretty good!

8/10
4/5

MrRandomist responds:

you are 100% right.... it was a rushed task, thanks for liking the VSTI's i chucked in and with the guitar i didn't really know what to add to the song so yeah... chucked it in :P thanks for the review :) :)

[SP] ~ Elysium Demo (Loop) [SP] ~ Elysium Demo (Loop)

Hehe :P

This sounds pretty alright! If it wasn't for the name, I wouldn't have noticed that it's a loop. :D I like the percussion you used a lot, and the melody really goes along with it well. Nice job, looking forward to the finished product!

DJ MesoPhunk - Kimi DJ MesoPhunk - Kimi

Nice job!

I had a nice time listening to it, I can't believe the low score it had! (2.55)

So I fived it (Current score: 3.35) because I think it deserves much higher!

Although my real rating would be a 4, such a low score would be strange.

Nice piece, keep it up!
~DJ Galax

!/Dj Arch - Wonderland\! !/Dj Arch - Wonderland\!

?????

What's up with the low score? This deserves way higher than 1.87. Here you go Blizzy, a five from me. :D

Good job!

Blizzaine responds:

Hah thanks :D

Did you like my little MC part at 2:37?

Lol

~|Feeling Ice [Tech House] ~|Feeling Ice [Tech House]

Ohmigosh...

...this was relaxing, soothing, and all the other stuff. :D :D

I just can't stop listening to this, dude. Thanks! :D

5+10+DL+FAV for sure! w00t!

Helth responds:

Yay thanks man! glad u liked it :D

B0UNC3 is a Pirate B0UNC3 is a Pirate

...Wow!

This is what everything wants to make! I would do a murder for this talent!

This song has an amazingly strong lead, amazingly strong kick, however a little tiny bass line. But that doesn't matter, this song rocks dude!

Great job!

Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777 Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777

Ehm...*cough*

Another top 5? Another Chinese Dance Machine? No seriously, 2 is enough. XD

I hope you realize why you got the top 5.

Now, it's cool and stuff, and I like the melody in there. But you put some sounds in that just don't match the song at all.

^.^